Okay, I know I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for putting this up, but this is a little advertisement for an audio drama that will hopefully be done over the summer. The person in charge is JesuOtaku, who is quite capable of working around schedules in the event that you are a busy person (aren't we all?). In case you are unaware what Furuba is, it is short for the manga and anime series known as Fruits Basket by Natsuki Takaya. It is a wonderful little series (well, not really LITTLE--the book series is 24 volumes long) with a very well-thought-out plot and a great number of dynamic characters to try out for. For more of an explanation on the plot, I can provide you this link from JO.
For the people who already know the plot, here is the site with the audition information. Several parts have been already filled, but there is always someone who still needs a voice. As I mentioned before, I may be shooting myself in the foot by posting this, since I plan to audition, but it is probably worth it if the cast is great in the end. Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment